Fiberglass planters are a very popular choice for patios, decks and lobbies, but you have to be careful because not just any fiberglass will do. You have to take the time to order the right fiberglass planters from a company who specializes in this material and industry because this will ensure you get high-quality products you can rely on.
If you’re not sure whether or not these planters are the right choice for you, the following guide will highlight the pros and cons of these planters to help with your decision:
- One of the biggest advantages of fiberglass planters is that they are lightweight, so you will be able to move them around easily. This is one of the main reasons why so many landscapers gravitate towards this option and unlike stone, concrete or ceramic planters, you’ll be able to handle fiberglass with ease.
- Fiberglass planters are also weather-resistant, so they can withstand the elements because they are strong. Plastic pots will dry and crack, metal planters will rust and wooden containers will splinter, so they are not as reliable or as durable as fiberglass, which is rust-proof, shatterproof and frost-resistant. This means you can leave your planters outside with peace of mind even when it’s snowing or raining.
- This material will not succumb to UV exposure, so you’ll never have to worry about the colour or finish fading. You can style your lobby, patio, rooftop deck or terrace using coloured planters because fiberglass is extra durable in this regard.
- High-quality fiberglass planters are affordable as an investment. If you’re looking for a great product whose price positively pays back over time, this is it. With fiberglass planters, you will not have to empty out your bank account year after year, so they can be included in your budget. They will not have to be replaced every few years, so this, too, will help save you money.
- While fiberglass planters are affordable, they are not as cheap as plastic pots, but the difference in price delivers superior value, especially over the longer term, so it’s worth paying slightly more for the durability factor alone.
That is really the only con associated with fiberglass planters because they really are a great product that will last for a long time. They will not fall apart because they are built to last, so you can use them throughout every season and can leave them. All you have to do is remove any dead plants or blooms you see and replace them.
There are many pros to fiberglass planters and barely any cons, so there are several reasons you should invest in this product. The reality is that they are better than the other planter options available, and Greenville Planters can provide you with more information. We will help you choose the right planters for your landscape and your needs, so contact us today if you want to get the job done!